Re: Video in a canvas

On Jan 26, 2005, at 11:36 PM, Daniel Wright wrote:

A project I am working on uses a gnome2 canvas to display formatted text. I wish to display video behind the text from an mpg on the hard drive. If I could display output from mplayer that would be great as I believe it would work for video capture sources as well. Is there a widget that could do this?

I know of no such widget offhand, but i'm not an expert. I can make a bunch of wild conjectures and suppositions, but rather than mislead you, i'll say, "sorry, wrong list."

Try gtk-app-devel-list and/or a gstreamer-related list. Let us know what you find; we may be able to bind it for you.

--
Walk softly, and carry a BFG-9000.
  -- unknown