Re: Poll Results [was Re: Startup time poll]

On Mon, 2005-01-31 at 22:28 -0500, muppet wrote:
It was originally just curiosity, but you guys responded so
enthusiastically that i felt compelled to write it up:

http://asofyet.org/muppet/software/gtk2-perl/startup-time-poll/

Man, coming home late at night to something like this is great! While
the actual reasons etc are fairly bland and geeky (though I do
appreciate them) it's the attitude and style of writing that made me
laugh a few times..

Choice lines like:

"... And why am i talking to myself like this?"

and

"Being a rash muppet, i'll consider this statistically viable data and
draw sweeping, generalizing conclusions from it. :-)"

Thanks for all the responses!

No, thank you for all your hard work and effort. I may come off as a
confused ass every now and then but you are one solid developer with
personality (and so is the rest of the gtk2-perl team for that matter).

Alright, sorry for the off-topic blather...

:-D

Cheers!

--
Kevin C. Krinke <kckrinke opendoorsoftware com>
Open Door Software Inc.