Handling children

Hello together,

I'm writing a program to search a database and display the search results in pages of a notebook. Each search creates a new page in the notebook. Pages can also be removed. Each page contains a ListStore desplaying the results. A double-click on a row in the liststore should now open a certain pdf file, that is created out of the selected row. Therefore I have to know the TreeModel and the TreeView (to use GtkTreeSelection) of the actual page of the notebook. So should I store each model and treeview on teir creation in a public array, on that I could refer later, or is it possible to get the TreeModel and the TreeView otherwise because of the actual page of the notebook? Or in other words: Can I obtain the TreeModel and the TreeView as children of the actual page of the notebook at any time?

Thanks
Mario