Re: Glib 1.102 (stable)

On Mon, Nov 28, 2005 at 09:49:31PM +0100, Torsten Schoenfeld wrote:
On Mon, 2005-11-28 at 21:48 +0100, Torsten Schoenfeld wrote:

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=64773&package_id=160888&release_id=353295

This should read

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=64773&package_id=91217&release_id=374366

of course.

--
Bye,
-Torsten

I've been getting a number of segmentation faults from people using a
perl-Gtk2 app we wrote with Glib 1.102, on numerous platforms, Slackware,
Mac OS X, and OpenSolaris.  Rolling back to Glib 1.101 fixes them.

I'm light on details at the moment, but thought I'd give light to the issue.
Any ideas what might be causing this?

        -Sean