Re: Cairo 0.01 (unstable)

On Mon, 15 Aug 2005, Torsten Schoenfeld wrote:
Cairo provides Perl bindings for the vector graphics library cairo.  It
supports multiple output targets, including the X Window Systems, PDF,
and PNG.  Cairo produces identical output on all those targets and makes
use of hardware acceleration wherever possible.

I confirm that what's in CVS works on my Debian system.
(warningless/errorless tests, code in synopsis worked)
I see that it's supposed to be a replacement graphics
library for Mozilla.
How would you use it from Perl-Gtk?