Re: error when starting app

On 8/9/05, Flatman <flatman swing be> wrote:

Hi,

I wrote a little app with Gtk2 and Perl

I allways get this error when starting the app, however the app works
fine ...

GLib-GObject-WARNING **: Two different plugins tried to register 'BasicEngineFc'. at Helloworld.pl line 9.
GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_object_new: assertion `G_TYPE_IS_OBJECT (object_type)' failed at Helloworld.pl
line 9.
Failed to load Pango module for id: 'BasicScriptEngineFc'

This is some problem with Pango and if it appears only when running
gtk2-perl programs I would try to recompile the bindings against the
system Gtk2.

HTH,
Jens

--