Re: Testing GTK application

On 8/4/05, Jan Hudec <bulb ucw cz> wrote:
I'll check the gtk-devel-list though right now it is more like general
interest than actual
need. It will become a need next week :-)

I fear it's a bit more work than a week to do it properly. You can go
with logging the X ids from the application for now.

I don't know and I don't have the knowladge in this field but I think
it would be important to realize that this seems to be a major issue
for anyone who would like to do a black-box testing of the application.

Gabor