Using PAR with gtk2 on MS Windows

Hello out there,

with PAR (par.perl.org), it is possible to create self-contained .exe-files of
perl scripts that run on a Windows desktop without any Perl installed
(successfully proven, for example, by the Perl/Tk app MaPiVi
(mapivi.sourceforge.net/mapivi.shtml)).

I would very much like to create such a self-contained .exe-file of my own
gtk2-perl application, but everything I got so far still depends on an
installation of the Glib- and Gtk2-libraries. I understand that, because
those libraries aren't really "Perl" and therefore probably not taken into
account by PAR.
Anyway, the people I want to test my application really won't install anything
more than a .exe-file:-((

With the -l option, I was able to include additional libraries, but they are
not found / linked / loaded correctly: I simply added a -l for *every* .dll
found in the GTK\2.0\ installation directory, but still get an error when
trying to start the .exe on the other windows box without perl / Gtk
installed (pango complains about not being able to find dynamic libraries).

Is there any way to include those libraries within the PAR-created executable,
so that I can just take it, drop it into another Windows machine and run it?
Has anybody on the list ever tried to do that (and, hopefully, suceeded)?

Thank you very much for your help,

Stephan