Re: grid with database access

On Apr 20, 2005, at 6:51 PM, Daniel Kasak wrote:

I think Gtk2 just added a combobox renderer, but I'm not sure if it's supported yet by Gtk2-Perl.

GtkCellRendererCombo is new in gtk+ 2.6, and supported in Gtk2 1.08x (if you build the bindings against gtk+ 2.6.x).

The gnomedb project supposedly has some data-aware widgets, and the API, though large, looks reasonably easy to bind.

--
I think it worked on the Wiley Coyote model of project management - if
at any point you looked down and realised what you were doing was