Installation problems on windows

Hi ppl,

while I started out development on Linux I need to run the application
on Windows
as well so now I try to install Gtk2 on Windows.

Installed ActivePerl 5.8.6
Using ppm, added the Gtk2 ppm repository and disabled the ActiveState
repos to make sure I get everything from this repository.

ppm> rep
Repositories:
[1] gtk
[ ] ActiveState Package Repository
[ ] ActiveState PPM2 Repository
ppm> rep describe 1
Describing Active Repository 1:
    Name: gtk
Location: http://gtk2-perl.sourceforge.net/win32/ppm/
    Type: Webpage

Executed
ppm> install Gtk2

Everything seems to be fine with the installation
but when I run my application it givese me a nasty pop-up error:

"The dynamic link library libgobject-2.0-0.dll could not be found in
the specified path...[and a list of directories] "

... and indeed that file is not on my hard disk

I also get this error on the command line:

C:\users\gabor>perl grid.pl
Can't load 'C:/Perl/site/lib/auto/Glib/Glib.dll' for module Glib: load_file:The
specified module could not be found at C:/Perl/lib/DynaLoader.pm line 230.
 at C:/Perl/site/lib/Gtk2.pm line 30
Compilation failed in require at C:/Perl/site/lib/Gtk2.pm line 30.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at C:/Perl/site/lib/Gtk2.pm line 30.
Compilation failed in require at grid.pl line 3.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at grid.pl line 3.

So what's next ?

  Gabor