Re: passing arguments to the

muppet wrote:

On Apr 11, 2005, at 8:11 PM, Gabor Szabo wrote:

I was looking at the tutorial of Stephen Wilhelm and here
http://personal.riverusers.com/~swilhelm/gtkperl-tutorial/ signalsandevents.html

That is, of course, the tutorial for the old gtk+ 1.x Gtk-Perl.

Does anybody know why this still comes up as the first if you type "perl gtk" to the google? Of course "perl gtk2" gets one where one wants to go but I believe many people got a wrong start because of this (I, for one).

Put some more (hidden, keywords, etc) "gtk"'s into gtk2-perl.sourceforge.net?

Ari