Re: liststore weirdness

On Apr 10, 2005, at 12:23 PM, Dave M wrote:

I came across this when I noticed my keybindings (Ctrl+F, etc) quit working:
I thought it was just part of my keybindings problem (which I still
have not found the solution to),

care to elaborate?

but the text box opens in the example as well.
Is this supposed to be there?

yep.  that's the treeview's integrated search feature.

it was my understanding (possibly wrong) that this only happens when the treeview has keyboard focus.

--
Eight, eight, eight, eight ounces to gooooo, you're gonna be sedated!
  -- Elysse, singing while feeding rice cereal formula to