Re: Resizing MessageDialog

* Stephan Martin <sm sm-zone net> [2005-04-03 19:05]:
Nevertheless i encounter my resizing problem with that also.

Ah â sorry! I misunderstood the problem.

I i use a scrolled window, the dialog box becomes very small
and iâm not able to resize the dialog box at all.

Okay, first, of all, (by my reading of the docs anyhow,) setting
a default-size on the scrolled window should help it pick saner
initial dimensions.

Following the c documentation, i thought, i should be able to
call $dialog->set_resizeable(1), but that spits out an error so
it looks like i missed something here.

I was going to say âno error for me, works as expected,â but then
I noticed that what worked without error for me was

        set_resizable()

and not your

        set_resizeable()
                 ^

You have an extra "e" in the method name.

HTH,
--
#Aristotle
*AUTOLOAD=*_=sub{s/(.*)::(.*)/print$2,(",$\/"," ")[defined wantarray]/e;$1};