Re: Segmentation fault in gtk2-perl-application

Am Samstag 02 April 2005 01:45 schrieb muppet:
On Apr 1, 2005, at 5:39 PM, Stephan Brunner wrote:
Yes, this script also segfaults. The backtrace is pretty much the same
as
before, I think line #7 changed a bit (missing my_perl = ...).

alright, then, try the attached C program.

stephan-crash.c

if *that* still causes a crash (it doesn't for me), then file a bug in
gtk+'s bugzilla and attach the program.

Yepp, this obiously isn't a gtk2-perl issue, but a gtk+ issue -- the C program
also crashes (thank you for the gcc-commandline, it would have taken me hours
to figure that out...). In addition, I found out I also get the segfault if I
change to my home directory in the FileChooser and don't "open" a directory,
but press the cancel-button.

I will file the bug and link to our discussion (maybe after trying with the
latest gtk+, if time allows to download and compile).

In the meantime, I'll (try to) continue the development of my application and
enjoy gtk2-perl!

Thank you so far,

Stephan