Module Listitem

When should I do to put an information in a window List, enabling the
vertical and horitzontal scrollbars? I see in the man the module
Gtk2::ListItem, but i'm not sure if this module do this that I say.
Someone know if this module do this or know another module that the
same function that I said? Someone know where i can found examples
about this topics, Lists, scrollbars, etc.?
I found on google almost nothing information about this topics and
this is the reason why i'm formuling these questions.
Thx :P
--
La puerta mejor cerrada es aquella que se puede dejar abierta.