Re: Custom Cell Renderers for 'normal' widget ( ie not in a list ).

Daniel Kasak wrote:

<snipped>

I tried pasting that line in my existing project, and re-opening it in Glade, but apparently Glade knows better and still insists that it's a GTK-only project.

Any ideas? Sorry - I know it's not exactly in the scope of this mailing list.

I've got it sorted now. Not what what the problem was, but I just 'cat'ed my old project onto the new gnome project, deleted some stuff, opened in Glade, changed the project name and saved it.

Now I've got a gnome project :)

Dan

--
Daniel Kasak
IT Developer

The following links have been inserted by the NUS Consulting internal spam filter and are for NUS Consulting staff only
Spam
Not spam
Forget previous vote