Re: Gtk2-Extras

On Tue, 2004-09-21 at 05:15, A. Pagaltzis wrote:

I don't particularly like this, mostly on grounds of all the
social implications. In my opinion, the Gtk2::Ex and ::Simple
names carry too much weight and should be reserved to the
Gtk2-Perl team.

muppet and Ross have already blessed this idea.  What exactly do you
mean?

I'd propose packaging up ::Constants with ::Util in a the
Gtk2-Ex-Util distribution.

And this seems to contradict what you said above.  I'm sure I don't
understand...

Regards,
Carl