Re: Treeview DnD example

On Sun, Sep 05, 2004 at 15:32:37 +0200, A. Pagaltzis wrote:
* Jan Hudec <bulb ucw cz> [2004-09-05 10:56]:
(Lately I get an uneasy feeling, that each new Gtk+ version is
a regression in usability)

Of course, this particular issue has been there since the start.

But you're right, the inmates are running the asylum.

The FileChooser is positively horrible.

I had that widget in mind when I wrote the statement. But as far as the
reorder goes, I have a vague feeling that same time back (perhaps it was
only in 1.2) the drag/drop only moved an icon and that was positioned
right.

                                                 Jan 'Bulb' Hudec <bulb ucw cz>