Re: Real Time Graphs

William B Carlson wrote:

Does anyone have an example of creating a real time updating graph in perl
gtk2? I suspect it might have something to do with implementing drawingarea?

I did a scrolling 'stripchart' for live data, using Perl to plot the data and scroll a drawingarea. It was just 'good enough' at the time and I'd suggest you take a good look at some of the plotting widgets for Gtk before I'd let you look at my stuff. Besides all that, it's still gtk1.

Let me/us know if how you make out.

<Joe