Namespace request: Gtk2::Ex::FormFactory

Hiho,

I like to request the following namespace for an extension I'm working
on:

  Gtk2::Ex::FormFactory

This is a framework which tries to make building complex GUI's easy, by
offering these two main features:

  * Consistent looking GUI without the need to code resp. tune
    each widget by hand. Instead you declare the structure of your
    GUI, connect it to the data of your program (which should be
    a well defined set of objects) and control how this structure
    is transformed into a specific layout in a very generic way.

  * Automatically keep widget and object states in sync (in both
    directions), even with complex data structures with a lot of
    internal dependencies, object nesting etc.

It differs significantly from the Gtk::Ex::Simple* style modules,
Gtk2::Ex::FormFactory has a more abstract and object oriented definition
of data and its representation on the GUI.

I'm preparing a more detailed RFC, but at first I like to know if there
are any objections against the namespace.

Regards,

Joern

--
LINUX - Linux Is Not gnU linuX