Gtk2-Perl-Ex

apparently if sourceforge sent me an email (as they were supposed to)
that the project was accepted it was classified as junk-mail. i decided
to check for myself and went to my sf.net and it had been created:

Gtk2-Perl-Ex:
        http://sourceforge.net/projects/gtk2-perl-ex/

an initial release of Gtk2-Ex-Simple-(List|Tree|Menu) will be up there
within the next couple of days. i will also be working out how the whole
thing will be structured/work. if you have an Ex module and are
interested in joining this project (as a central place to promote them)
let me know.

--
-rm
http://www.neces.com/