Re: Can I get a handle to the cell on which the button click occurs ( treeview)

On Oct 1, 2004, at 6:47 PM, ofey aikon wrote:

I know I can get the column and row of the cell using the following code. But is it possible to select the cell at this coords and then set the background color to something.

there isn't a cell object that corresponds to a specific row and column address. each column contains some number of cell renderers that are used to draw each row in turn; that is, one cell renderer renders many rows. i don't know that there's an easy way to do what you're wanting to do.

it sounds like you're wanting to use the TreeView as a sheet or grid widget, and it's simply not designed to work that way.

--
Brian: If i recall correctly, this is the physics department.
Chris: That explains all that gravity.