Gt2k::GladeXML examples missing from install package?

Hi all.

(Apologies if this isn't the correct place for this.)

The man-page for Gt2k::GladeXML 1.001 suggests that some example apps are provided, but I can't find any.  Is
the man-page wrong, or have the examples simply been omitted?

Also, the man-page suggests you can catch window-delete-events by providing a "gtk_main_quit" sub in your
code, but this doesn't seem to be the case.  After much experimentation I eventually discovered I had to add
an appropriate signal-handler in Glade.  Perhaps the man-page could be made more clear regarding this?

Cheers,
Jason