[RFC] Gtk2::SizeRecall - Persistently store and restore widget sizes

Hiho,

often I had the problem that I wanted to track and store the size of
user resizable widgets, so the GUI can return to its last state in case
of a program restart. It looks that there exists no generic solution in
Gtk2, so I decided to write this tiny module: Gtk2::SizeRecall.

Attached you find the .pm file, with documentation included. If you
think this could be useful, I'll commit it to CVS. If you think,
something should be changed (name, implementation, whatever ;), please
feel free and send your comments.

Regards,

Joern

--