Re: RFC: Gtk2::SimpleComboBox

Carl Nygard wrote:
On Sun, 2004-03-28 at 21:31, James Curbo wrote:

Not a comment on the actual code, more on organization of namespaces. I've got some similar derived widgets, perhaps we should try to unify
this under Gtk2::Simple::<widget>.  I think it might be appropriate to
move Gtk2::SimpleList to Gtk2::Simple::List, etc.

I kind of like this idea, especially if we are going to have a whole family of Simple objects. (List, ComboBox, the stuff Carl mentioned in his other mail)

Regards,
Carl

James