Re: Where is gnome-config?

Raimund Eimann wrote:
Hi,

I want to use Perl-Gtk and need gnome-config for that. I'm using no distribution, so I have to build it myself. Where can I find the source code for gnome-config?

Are you writing a new program, or working on an existing one? GtkPerl is out of date and has been replaced by the gtk2-perl collection of modules. You really should be thinking about using it instead of GtkPerl. You'll need gtk+2.0 and friends which are available at www.gtk.org, and the modules themselves which are at http://gtk2-perl.sf.net/ or on CPAN (Gtk2)

Cheers,
Raimund

James