Gnome2::Canvas 0.93 (beta)

The Gnome2::Canvas module allows a Perl developer to use the GnomeCanvas widget with Gtk2-Perl.

This release breaks the API freeze for some (approved) emergency API additions, so we need another beta.

As always, the code is available from our sourceforge project page:
http://sourceforge.net/project/ showfiles.php?group_id=64773&package_id=91220&release_id=224212

...and from anonymous cvs, tagged rel-0-93 in the directory /gtk2-perl-xs/GnomeCanvas -- see the project page for more info.

Overview of Changes in 0.93

* Update requirements to ExtUtils::Depends 0.2, ExtUtils::PkgConfig 1.03, Glib 1.039. * Add Gnome2::Canvas::GET_VERSION and Gnome2::CHECK_VERSION. [Emmaneule Bassi]
* Pod improvements.

--
That's it! It's one thing for a ghost to scare my children, but it's another to play my theremin!
  - Homer Simpson