Re: SimpleList and selection callbacks

Torsten Schoenfeld said:
On Fri, 2004-03-12 at 09:53, Nathan Kurz wrote:

Does it maybe have to do with some difference between
set_select_function() and the 'changed' signal?  Or is there some way
to learn what caused the 'changed' signal?  Or some other signal that
I can hook up to?  I suppose I could just set and unset the 'changed'
handler before and after I do the programmatic selection :(

That actually sounds like the best solution to me.  You can use

  Glib::signal_handler_block and
  Glib::signal_handler_unblock

there's also $object->signal_handler_block_by_func and _unblock_by_func, if
you don't want to mess with storing the id.  (the id is more foolproof,
though.)

this is a little less dirty than setting a "don't recurse" flag.

--
muppet <scott at asofyet dot org>