Re: Inline::C

On Monday, March 8, 2004, at 01:47 AM, A. Pagaltzis wrote:

* muppet <scott asofyet org> [2004-03-08 03:14]:
you'll need to upgrade Depends, then.  since version 0.2, it
has been rewritten with more features, including proper
chaining of dependencies.

The latest version available from CPAN is 0.104.

0.2 (possibly 0.203) will be on CPAN when we get Gtk2 1.04 and friends on CPAN. right now, all of that stuff is only available from the sourceforge project page, because it's not officially stable yet.

except for bleeding edge versions, Depends doesn't do import version-checking correctly, so it's really hard to find out if it's out of date. i've fixed this in CVS so Glib 1.039 and 1.040 will be able to detect this for you.

--
"it's hard to be eventful when you have this much style."
   - me, rationalizing yet another night of sitting at home.