Re: Gtk-Perl to Gtk2-Perl porting documentation (was: CList font)

On Saturday, June 5, 2004, at 08:40 PM, muppet wrote:

I just discovered that i never did get it into cvs. Oops. I'm currently waiting on sourceforge to resolve some annoying problems with its developer access so i can get it in as /gtk2-perl-xs/doc/porting.pod, so other people can work on it.

http://gtk2-perl.sourceforge.net/doc/porting.html

and

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/gtk2-perl/gtk2-perl-xs/doc/ porting.pod?rev=1.1&view=markup

(if/when anoncvs updates)

--
That's it! It's one thing for a ghost to scare my children, but it's another to play my theremin!
  - Homer Simpson