Gtk-Perl to Gtk2-Perl porting documentation (was: CList font)

* Dejan Cabrilo <dcabrilo ku edu> [2004-06-05 09:15]:
Needless to say, if there are any pointers regarding the
switch, I'll be more than happy to read 'em :)

There is ample material, you simply have to look. Perusing Google
for a few minutes brought up:

 What's involved in porting from Gtk-Perl to Gtk2-Perl?
 http://gtk2-perl.sourceforge.net/faq/#14

 "This document helps the process of porting gtk-perl apps to gtk2-perl."
 http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/*checkout*/gtk2-perl/gtk2-perl/docs/porting?rev=HEAD

 Re: Tutorial for porting from Gtk-Perl to Gtk2-Perl
 http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-perl-list/2002-December/msg00076.html

 I read that CList is deprecated, so what do i use?
 http://gtk2-perl.sourceforge.net/faq/#36

 GTK+ 2.0 Tree View Tutorial
 http://scentric.net/tutorial/treeview-tutorial.html

 Migrating from Previous Versions of GTK+
 http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/migrating.html

--
Regards,
Aristotle

"If you can't laugh at yourself, you don't take life seriously enough."