Re: CList font

On Fri, 2004-06-04 at 17:59, Dejan Cabrilo wrote:
Hello everyone,

I am new to gtk-perl and to this list, so excuse my newbie question :)
And yes, I tried searching the archives, but the search engine doesn't
seem to work...

Anyway, how should I go about changing fonts in clist? Actually, I just
need some entries to change on an event from bold to normal and vice
versa.

Thanks for any advice or "rtfm" pointer :)

i don't have a read the manual answer for you, but my answer suffers
from the same lack of information. CList is part of gtk1 which is
deprecated and the perl bindings are barely being kept up. if you're
developing new code you'd probably want to go with gtk2 and gtk2-perl
(http://gtk2-perl.sourceforge.net/.) if there's a specific reason for
your choice of gtk1 then ignore this.

--
-rm