Re: PerlGTK with GTK module written in C ?

muppet <scott asofyet org> said:

On Jul 16, 2004, at 2:26 PM, Nagappan wrote:

 Is there a way in which I can integrate at-least Perl / Python. Then  that
will be of great.

If you are looking for a simple way to launch python/C/java/ruby code from
perl, I recommend you Inline. perlxs is afaik more powerful and precise, but
you can do a lot of stuff with Inline, plus it's very easy : you just use
Inline, say what kind of language you'd like to embed, and you write the
language code "inline", in the middle of perl code.

--
dams