Re: gladexml + druidpagestart

Quoting "\"Cristóvão B. B. Dalla Costa\"" <cbraga fs inf br>:

alas widomaker com wrote:

Sounds like the Gnome2::DruidPageEdge isn't getting shown.  Try
$druid->show_all
or $druidstart->show_all and see if that helps.

That did the trick. Thank you.

Cristovao

Well, I decided to look into what it would take to fix this correctly.  First I
looked in the wrong (but obvious) place: libglade.  The functions responsible
for Gnome widget creation in libglade are actually in libgnomeui, sigh.  Then I
run across this wonderful comment "/* GnomeDruidPageEdge really sucks. */" in
http://cvs.gnome.org/lxr/source/libgnomeui/glade/glade-gnome.c.  It is followed
rapidly by  "/* this is a huge hack */".  I think I may be in some trouble.