Re: Glib::filename_(to|from)_unicode (naming issues)

sorry to just do it, but it really had to be done, so that it would make
the unstable rel tonight. the decision was made long ago to use the ->
syntax everywhere. since we have done so and it doesn't really make
sense to have two exceptions. the functions filename_to_unicode and
filename_from_unicode have now been implemented to allow being called
with :: or ->. and the doc in Glib.pm updated to reflect the -> usage.

whether or not it's right, it was the policy made back when we first
started gtk2-perl (at which point i at least didn't understand the
reasons) and it's pretty much to late to change the policy now with out
breaking existing code.

-rm