Re: Colorizing rows in SimpleList revisited

On Mon, 2004-01-05 at 12:08, jjm jkintl com wrote:
It lists the properties, but not ones like cell-background, foreground,
weight, etc.  It seems not to show rendring properties.  Do I need to do
something else to get those?

Also, I tried getting the specific property with find_property, but it
appears that is not defined.  Is the binding just missing?

sorry, sent before i meant to.

also list_properties doesn't show the properties of the parent classes,
only the current package. so if you call it on a Gtk2::CellRendererText
you won't see the properties of Gtk2::CellRenderer.

-rm