Programatically moving windows between workspaces.

Hi all,

I've got a bunch of programs that start up automatically when I start Gnome. However I'd like to organize them into my preferred workspaces. I've been looking at Gnome2::Wnck
but don't think I've found exactly what I need.

Basically I need to be able to find the windows associated with specific programs and then the API call to move those windows to a particular workspace. So far I've been unable to
track this down.  Any help or pointers would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Tim Vroom