Re: rows-reordered signal not emitted (workaround enabled)

Hi,

this message is just for the record:

On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 16:33:26 +0200, Florian Schaefer said:

[...]
I've got the impression that the best thing to do would be to save the
whole tree again when closing the application.

This is exactly what I did now.
I set a timer with Glib::Timeout to execute a sub 100ms after I get my
"row-inserted" signal. In this sub I can be sure of the state of the
whole tree again. It re-syncs the whole TreeStore and updates my array
with the TreeIters of each row.

I admit, this is a very hackish way but it works at least. ;-)

Thanks for your help, let's face my next problem...

Ciao
Florian