Re: GtkSourceView

On Fri, 2004-04-16 at 18:46, Ross McFarland wrote:
after seeing a message go around language-bindings about GtkSourceView
i've decided to look into binding it, i don't know why, just decided
that i hadn't done that type of thing in a long time i guess. at any
rate we'll see how it goes. i'm only posting to let others know and to
make sure that no one else is doing it. i can't promise i'll see it
through to the end, but if nothing else i'll lay the ground work and
someone that cares can finish it.

24 mins of work, and we now have a functional binding for GtkSouceView:
        http://www.neces.com/gtk2-perl/Gtk2-SourceView-0.01.tar.gz

quite obviously it isn't complete, but you can create a Gtk2::SourceView
(see example.) 24 mins, damn we did something right in all of this. :)
i'm moving on for tonight. i'll try and come back to this and finish it
off over the next few weeks as time allows and desire dictates.

later,
-rm