Re: radio menuitems

On Thu, Apr 15, 2004 at 14:46:17 -0500, B McAndrews wrote:
Whenever I toggle a  radio menuitem, it appears that I get 2 callbacks,
the first for the button that was 'un-toggled' and the second for the
button that was 'toggled'.  Is this expected behavior when all I want is
the callback to the button that was selected?

Sure it is expected. Each toggled is emmited on different button.

BUT: You only get "activate" signal on the button, that was turned on.

                                                 Jan 'Bulb' Hudec <bulb ucw cz>