Re: cool stuff in cvs head

Ross McFarland wrote:

is this something that get's called really often? like in a drawing function?
if so then the whole case thing might need an investigation as that many jumps
can be a bad thing in time sensitive code.
Ross,

I only tried this as a help to debug the problems with the renderer. Yes, in this context it would be called often, but it's not code that I intended to leave in there. Basically I'm feeling my way around Gtk, bumping into limits and bugs some times, but mostly bumping into my own ignorance. I have no idea if looking at the flags of a menu would have helped me, but that kind of error message is something I report back when I see it. Point is, this is not high priority from my side.

- "Doctor, it hurts when I touch myself right there."
- "So don't do that, then."

Bjarne