Re: How do I define x & y for Window positioning?

On Friday, October 24, 2003, at 01:18 AM, Glen Gibson wrote:

I'm trying to figure out how to positition a window (type is toplevel incase
it's relevant).

With Gtk2::Window::set_position($window,'[position parameter]');

I can centre it and stuff, but how the heck do I give it an x & y value to fix it to? (e.g. if I wanted to attach it to the bottom of the screen or
the top of the screen?)

you don't want to set it's position class, you want to move it.

http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/GtkWindow.html#gtk-window- move

--
muppet <scott at asofyet dot org>