Re: debian packaging

On Sun, 2003-10-19 at 16:19, Emmanuele Bassi wrote:
* James Curbo <james teyandei net>:

One note, I haven't built libgnome2-print-perl in the last batch I did
because 0.5 still uses Glib::PkgConfig (should be ExtUtils::Pkgconfig)
CVS is fixed, so I'm waiting for 0.6 before I package it.

If muppet agrees, I could tag current CVS for release... Since
Gnome2::Print binding is pretty much done, I've bumped version to 0.51
(some methods that requires libart structures[1] are yet to be bound,
but I think I could commit my changes in 24/48 hours).

Ah, whatever works for you. I was waiting on you to do another release,
and had already mentioned the problem to muppet, and was probably going
to get around to mailing you about it sometime.

Regards,
 Emmanuele.

James