interest in debs for stable?

I'm in the midst of rebuilding debs for unstable, and this thought
occurred to me. Is anyone interested in debian packages for woody? To
use them effectively, you'd need the Gnome 2 backport, which requires
the XFree86 4.3 backport.. so it's not exactly something that can be
used on a stock Woody install. Well, the non-Gnome parts of gtk2-perl
probably could, anyway. I can set something like this up to build them,
but I'm just wondering if it's worth the effort.

For those of you looking for unstable packages, I should have them
finished tomorrow sometime.

James