Re: GnomeVFSURI buggy on gnome 2.0.x?

On Tue, 2003-10-07 at 16:46, muppet wrote:
i committed a change to Gnome2 just now that enables the brand-new
Gnome2::VFS::URI stuff to compile on gnome 2.0.x.... but the test fails.

Thanks.

[$uri -> resolve_relative(...) not working.]

a quick peek at the source confirms that the bindings for that function are
trivial, so, eh, wtf!?!  is that function buggy in my version of gnome?

$ rpm -q gnome-vfs
gnome-vfs-1.0.5-6.ximian.1

The ChangeLog says that this function was renamed from
gnome_vfs_uri_relative_new to gnome_vfs_uri_resolve_relative just before
the 1.9.1 release.

I just committed a check that hopefully fixes this by using the old
function name if we're older than 1.9.1.

Bye,
-Torsten