doc'ing

<digression>
it would seem that (almost if not) all the infrastructure for the doc
gen stuff is in place. muppet and myself were talking and it's kinda
funny we've quite using the C doc in favor of the perl (even when we're
writing C code) there's something to be said for being able to get the
doc for a particular object with knowing nothing more than it's name.
the main fault with the c doc (as i see it) is that you have to look
through 10 pages to find the one you're looking for (i know the
hierarchy will suffice in most cases, but there's not one for Glib)
</digression>

ok now for the meat of the matter (or the tofu for the
vegetarians/vegans) we want/need some people to help out with the
doc'ing of Gtk2-Perl. doc a function, doc a whole file, whatever you
feel like. send us patches and you'll get due credit. we've completed
doc'ing of all of the PPCODE xsubs, and i'm working through the ...
xsubs now. don't bother doc'ing anything that's obvious, at least not
now. look through the code and the man/pod of ParseXSDoc/GenPod for more
info. if you have any questions join us on irc and ask. we reserve the
right to edit/reject stuff, but that's unlikely. help out, we'll be your
best friend...

-rm