build gtk2-1.011 on win32

Hi,

I have the problem to build the GTK-perl on my win32 environment.
I use the Microsoft Visual Studio 6.0 compiler.

The first problem is in the macro generated by the Makefile.PL

makefile(1193) : fatal error U1001: Syntax error: invalid character '+' in macro
Stop.

1193    @$(MKPATH) tmp-$+/
1194    @$(CP) $+/*.* tmp-$+/
1195    @$(MOD_INSTALL) ./tmp-$+/ \
1196            $(PREFIX)/share/doc/perl-$(DISTNAME)/$+
1197    @$(RM_RF) tmp-$+/

 I tried to replace the '+' with a '*' which seems to work (may be not correct, I have no glue about nmake or
make)

Then I got the following errors when run nmake:

Error: 'const gchar *' not in typemap in GtkMenuItem.xs, line 28
Error: No OUTPUT definition for type 'GtkWidget *', typekind 'T_GPERL_GENERIC_WR
APPER' found in GtkMenuItem.xs, line 42
Error: No INPUT definition for type 'GtkMenuItem *', typekind 'T_GPERL_GENERIC_W
RAPPER' found in GtkMenuItem.xs, line 46
Error: No INPUT definition for type 'GtkWidget *', typekind 'T_GPERL_GENERIC_WRA
PPER' found in GtkMenuItem.xs, line 47
Error: No INPUT definition for type 'GtkMenuItem *', typekind 'T_GPERL_GENERIC_W
RAPPER' found in GtkMenuItem.xs, line 51
Error: No OUTPUT definition for type 'GtkWidget_ornull *', typekind 'T_GPERL_GEN
ERIC_WRAPPER' found in GtkMenuItem.xs, line 51
Error: No INPUT definition for type 'GtkMenuItem *', typekind 'T_GPERL_GENERIC_W
RAPPER' found in GtkMenuItem.xs, line 55
Error: No INPUT definition for type 'GtkMenuItem *', typekind 'T_GPERL_GENERIC_W
RAPPER' found in GtkMenuItem.xs, line 59
Error: No INPUT definition for type 'GtkMenuItem *', typekind 'T_GPERL_GENERIC_W
RAPPER' found in GtkMenuItem.xs, line 63
Error: No INPUT definition for type 'GtkMenuItem *', typekind 'T_GPERL_GENERIC_W
RAPPER' found in GtkMenuItem.xs, line 67
Error: No INPUT definition for type 'GtkMenuItem *', typekind 'T_GPERL_GENERIC_W
RAPPER' found in GtkMenuItem.xs, line 83
Error: 'gboolean' not in typemap in GtkMenuItem.xs, line 84
Error: No INPUT definition for type 'GtkMenuItem *', typekind 'T_GPERL_GENERIC_W
RAPPER' found in GtkMenuItem.xs, line 88
Error: 'gboolean' not in typemap in GtkMenuItem.xs, line 88
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'C:\Perl\bin\Perl.exe' : Rueckgabe-Code '0x1'
Stop.

I was already looking for a help in mailing lists but could not found any hint.

Hope you could help me.
best regards

Torsten Link

WEB.DE FreeMail wird 5 Jahre jung! Feiern Sie mit uns und
nutzen Sie die neuen Funktionen http://f.web.de/features/?mc=021130