GladeXML Gtk2::Gdk::Drawable

Hi,

I'm porting the scribble Gtk2:: example to GladeXML, and am getting the
following error on the expose event:

*** unhandled exception in callback:
***   variable is not of type Gtk2::Gdk::Drawable at ./scribble.pl line
114.
***  ignoring at ./scribble.pl line 38.

I patched GdkPixbuf.xs with today's fixes (from a recent cvs-co), but
neither fixed the problem. It appears as if the GdkDrawingArea (or
widget) is not passed to the event.  I wasn't able to find out why, and
the problem could easily be outside of the Gtk2::Glade lib (maybe in the
gladexml.so?) ... but I am still learning how the xsubs are setup for
both gtk2:: and gladexml::, so it could just be something dense.

The script (and .glade) is attached if it helps.  I'll look at it again
tomorrow ... but if it's something brain-dead let me know.

Cheers,

--
Bruce Alderson <mx warpedvisions org>