Re: Nice stuff

Ross McFarland writes:
since you seemed to have played around with GladeXML then you may be
interested in coding up an example of how to use it, as there are
none currently. obviously a very simple, straightforward, example is
needed, but more elaborate complicated examples are welcome as well.

So aside from a few places where I've found I had to manually attach
signals, I'm interested in what people think the current documentation
is lacking. Given the previous notes on this list about putting
everything in a single file, everything else seems to just work.

Dan