Re: missing prototype for pango_context_new?

pcg goof com ( Marc) (A.) (Lehmann ) said:
While compiling Gtk2, I get this warning:

   PangoContext.c: In function `XS_Gtk2__Pango__Context_new':
   PangoContext.c:44: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a
cast

Might be a missing include or something else. I have no idea and don't
really understand why the prototype for pango_context_new is not there
while all the other prototypes seem to be there.

i can't repeat it.

try greping the pango include dir for pango_context_new. if that works see if
the file it's in (should be pango-context.h) is included in pango.h.

-rm